This position involves reviewing and processing new claims referred to the Transition2Work program.
- Evaluate incoming referrals for our Transition2Work program.
- Create new files in CRM, following various customer instructions.
- Follow up with the customers to obtain necessary missing information.
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls to the correct employee, escalating phone calls when needed.
- Monitor incoming faxes.
- Partner across departments to ensure client instructions are up-to-date and corrected when necessary.
- Learn and understand the process of ReEmployAbility's Transition2Work program in order to effectively navigate various situations that may arise.
- Communicate professionally with clients and other employees.
- Manage the client onboarding process for electronic time tracking.
- Assists other departments with database projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Articulate and professional phone demeanor
- Self-motivated individual
- Ability to maintain effective, professional relationships with clients
- Set priorities and work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Takes ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Commitment to excellence and strong attention to detail
Full-time position working day time shifts
ReEmployAbility Corporate Office in Tampa, Florida
Submit your resume for consideration