The Placement Coordinator will serve as the liaison between our clients and our Nonprofit partners to match injured workers with appropriate volunteer duties available. After securing a placement, the Placement Coordinator will verify initial participation, address any questions, clarify policies and procedures, and invoice for services.
- Review restrictions provided by employers and insurance adjusters, and use to match the injured worker to a suitable light duty assignment with appropriate job tasks at a Nonprofit Organization.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our established Nonprofit Partners.
- Follow client directives in locating assignments.
- Partner with Nonprofit Organizations to set up the assignment, confirm job tasks are available to accommodate a given set of restrictions.
- Follow up on the first week of the light duty work to ensure a positive experience for all parties, using problem solving skills to address any initial concerns.
- Work closely with Transition2Work Specialist partner in seeking approval on assignments as needed and communicating updates to clients.
- Confirm all state jurisdictional requirements are met before moving forward with assignments.
- Effectively communicate the details of the Transition2Work program to and establish relationships with new nonprofit partners.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of assigned files in CRM.
- Create invoices for services rendered.
- Escalate issues to Team Lead as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and CRM
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to meet production metrics
- Strong relationship building skills with Nonprofit Organizations
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to shift priorities as necessary
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking in determining placement options
- High School education
- 1 or more years of customer service experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of the workers’ compensation industry
Full-time position working day time shifts
ReEmployAbility Corporate Office in Tampa, Florida
Submit your resume for consideration